Well today is Memorial Day...a day to remember those who have died and those who have given their lives for our country.
Went to the cemetery, a short walk from our house, like right down the block and put out new flowers for my Grandma and Grandpa Chester. They look good if I do say so myself.
My Mom, Pops, and BJ came over for a nice cook out. It was wonderful. We had soo much food. We gave Anna a deviled egg and she had it everywhere it was soooo funny.
My mom wanted to learn our to make Fun Fur Flip Flops so she brought overa pair of flip flops and fun fur over for me to show her....and I did. I dunno if she will finish them or not because she was getting so frustrated trying to make them. I figure if they are not done in a week or so, I will offer to finish them for her.
Happy 10 month Birthday Anna!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment