Well Anna had her first accident. Last night we ran to church so I could get my pay check. Then we went by Kristin's house to drop off a lap top bag we found for her new lap top. Then went to Hobby Lobby to tell her the bag was at her house, and for me to shop. LOL Well we got to Hobby Lobby and we were parked so close to this car I could barely get out. I got my big fat self out of the van and went to get Anna. I got her out and went to shut the sliding door and shut it right on her poor little foot and ankle. I dunno who cried more her or me. I just stood there next to a lap post balling and her balling. I kept telling her how sorry I was. (now I know what my mom felt like when she shut a car door on my foot in middle school). We ran into Hobby Lobby and did our thing and went home. On the way home Anna fell asleep so we put her to bed. She woke up about an hour latter screaming and her poor foot was sooo swollen. So we packed up and went to Children's Mercy Northland. They x-rayed her foot and all is well. Said she does have swelling but nothing is broken. That we can give her Tylenol if she appears to be in pain (they gave her some while we were there) and to put frozen peas on it if she will let us. So we came home and all crashed.
This morning her foot is bruised but she is moving and wiggling and standing on it so it must not hurt that bad. Man to I feel like the crappiest mother in the world though.
No comments:
Post a Comment