Friday, June 03, 2005

Girls day out

Well today was our girls day out. See my mom does not work on Friday so we have tried to get back into our girls day out. So I met my mom in Pleasant Valley and we headed to Independance.

We went to Old Time Pottery and had a blast. What a cool store!! I got grape English ivy to go in the kitchen. I am so excited.

From there we went to Toys R Us to look for paper dolls for Catherine. Well I found at least they do not carry them. But we found magnet dolls, like paper dolls but all made of magnets. So that is what we got. Then we hit a Piazzas looking for a Boostia purse, no luck. Then to Gordmen's, again no luck.

From there we headed to the plant to drop my mom off with Pop's who was working on a project for the farm. So we looked at his progress...then we headed home.

It was a great day!!!

No comments: