Well we got up early and hit Indepence Center...I needed pantyhose. So we went and I found three pairs. Then we went to Gordmen's and I found more stuff for my Secrete Sister! Then we went to the hardwear store and hobby lobby and then to the grocery store.
Then we came home. I worked on getting some stuff done around the house and it was time to head to church. We had our Dream Team meeting and it was good. We have been working on the Vision statement for the church and we think we have it done. So now it goes on to Ad-Board and we shall see how it goes from there.
Then I ran to J.C. Penny's to get panties, I saw them on Friday but decided I want them so I went back. They are soo cool, so girly....so me. Then I went to the shoe departement again to look for more shoes, becuase they are on sale in the store but not if I order them on-line. So I got another pair of shoes and ordered a third. So I am finally all set for shoes!! See all of my dress shoes are pre-Catherine and most of them don't fit anymore, I went through and tried all my shoes on and if they were too small I threw them out.
Came home and we ate BBQ Ribs we had been cooking all afternoon. They were wonderful!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment