Oh my gosh I am soo tired and so worn out.
We left the house and went to three stores looking for dresses for me. NO LUCK.
Then we headed to Tony's Company's Summer party. The food was ok..it was Mexican bar..so I went as light as possible. Then we went and bowled. This was Catherine's first time bowling. She had so much fun. Then Catherine and Tony went and played laser tag. I dunno if she liked it that much or not, she said she did. Then Catherine and I played mini golf. Then it was time for the party to end.
So we left the Incred-A-Bowl and went to the Great Mall of the Great Plans to look for dresses. Second Store we went to we had luck! I tried on 6 dresses, 3 looked good, so we bought 2 of them. So at least I have something I can wear at Grand Assembly. I went to the Carter store and finally found Catherine some night gowns. She has decided she does not like to wear pj's she wants night gowns and I have been looking everywhere for them. Finally I had success!
From there we were going to head to the Greek Festival but both girls fell asleep in the van so we headed to the store to get milk and dinner and came home.
Needless to say we are all very tired and I am really sore from all the walking, but it is good for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment