Well today is Father's Day. We got up and did our normal church thing. It went good.
Then we headed to Stephen's Apple Farm for lunch. Oh my gosh the food was to die for. The girls were very well behaved. Both Pops and Tony got cards and it was a great time.
Then we headed to the plant so I could look up some history info on the Assembly to make new history sheets for the Scrapebook. We found exactly what we wanted and I just have to update them when I type them.
We then came home and put Anna down for more of a nap. And I started updating the history and got it done. I found that there have been 140 Worthy Advisors since NKC started in 1951 and stuff like that.
Then it was VBS time. So we got the girls packed up and headed to church. Tony and I set up the youth room and got ready. We ate dinner at church, and met a very nice girl, Sara (with no H) and her mom. Then it was class time. We had 7 youth in our class which is wonderful, have to see if that continues. 2 of the youth come from no church and are talking about coming to ours!! 1 of the youth is from a cooperating church and 4 of the youth are from our church. See our VBS is done with three church as a group, this year our church is hosting.
After VBS Tony went to work to do a project that had to be done after hours (which is fine with us that is OVERTIME!). The girls and I came home. Anna was asleep so we put her right to bed. Catherine said she was not tired but she went ahead and took her shower and then climbed in her bed and went right to sleep - and she said she was not tired! Then I got busy on work. I got the July calendar ready for youth, got the newsletter as ready as it can be, and got stuff ready for pledges.
Finally Tony got home at 10 pm.
Oh after we came home from lunch my throat started hurting. NOT GOOD! My biggest fear is strep, becuase our neighboor's little girl who plays with Catherine has strep. I hope my throat stops hurting.
No comments:
Post a Comment