Well today was Rainbow Monday. After a normal day at home with the girls I got ready for Rainbow.
Rainbow was good but very long. First it was late starting...then they had to do balloting. But all went well.
Following the meeting the girls worked on figuring out what kind of cover they want on their scrapbook. They came up with a wonderful design, very detailed and intricate but wonderful. So they are going to come over on the 15th to put it together.
I took one of the Rainbow girls home on my way home. Stopped at Hy-Vee to get more milk, we are going through a gallon every 2 days now!! So I turned in our milk bottles and got two more. We are now buying Shatto milk and the biggest size they sell it in is 1/2 gallons. It is milk from cows who are not given hormones...you have never tasted such wonderful milk!
No comments:
Post a Comment