Friday, June 17, 2005

New Hair!

Well today was my hair cut or at least I thought it was a hair cut. My mom came to watch the girls while I went to get my hair cut. I got there and Jenn who does my hair said to me "now we are going to highlight our hair right". I looked at her and said "no not this time." Then she looked at me and said "No we are going to highlight your hair today". I said to her "no I think I will pass." Then she said to me "your mom paid for your hair to get highlight so we are going to highlight your hair, do you have time." I was floored to say the least. I said "I guess I have time, since my mom is watching the girls and so if she paid for it, she must plan on me being gone a while." So we highlight my hair.

I love the way my hair looks..it is soo light and easy to take care of, which is what I wanted.


After my hair I came home and we all left for our girls day out. First stop was lunch. We found a new place to eat!! It is a Malaysan resturaunt. OH IT WAS SOOO GOOD!!

We left there and hit the stores to find shoes! We went to DSW (no luck), Famouse Footwear (no luck), Jones Store (mommy found a pair), another Famouse Footwear (no luck), Payless (no luck), and then J.C. Penny (I found pair). So we finally found shoes!!!

We left there and went for snowcones, because after all it is snowcone season!

Then we came home and found Tony cutting the grass. What a productive and wonderful day.

No comments: