Today Catherine went with Pop's to look at items for an auction. They had a blast.
Anna and I went down to the plant at 2:30 pm to give an orientation, it went great!! The guy spoke English!!!!!
Then I had to finish filling out an accident form from 6/2 that was not done right. It is the first form for the year, which is WONDERFUL! The lady hit a button on a straightening fixture and left her finger on the part so the fixture closed up on her finger. All it did was bruise and she got a small cut from trying to pull her finger out while the fixture was on it. She even told me to put on the form, the reason for the accent "Being stupid." So after finishing her paperwork I had to fill out the OSHA paperwork so it is on file and everything. The best part is it does not go to work comp or anything. So I am happy about that.
Then I was asked to get a guy fork lift certified. So I got his handbook ready and gave it to his supervisor as well as his written and driving test papers. So we shall see.
Catherine and Pop's returned to the plant and we headed home.
I called Kristin on my way home and she met us at home. Tony fixed dinner and Kristin and I were going to work on crocheting, but she had to run to pick up stuff for college...so she left her crocheting her at the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment