Well Monday was a long day!!
I ended with a young person over my house who was very upset about the person they are dating. So we talked for a long time and then headed to Church for VBS. We made a stop for Snow cones on the way. I feel so bad for this young person, I know that they have to learn for themselves and yet you just want to shake them and say "This is not the only person in the world". It breaks my heart to see them hurting and such.
Got Tony ready for VBS and then I was off to Rainbow.
We had Pledge's and my girls did sooooo good!!! They both had all their parts memorized, I was so happy. Sure beats last year when we had the State Pledge Sister who was no ready when we showed up at Grand Assembly.
Then the Pledge's went down and worked on their bags for Grand. I have the girls decorate their own bag for Grand and then I bring them home and fill them with lots of fun stuff and treats and give them back to them when we get to Grand.
Then it was Rainbow time. So I did a quick change into my formal and we were off and running. Initiation went wonderful, the best the girls have done in a LONG time. We Initiated one girl and it was all good. I did Religion and other then flipping some words around I did fine. Then we had elections and then Stephanie's outgoing. By the time people got done eating and we locked up it was 11 pm.
I know for sure I have a cold because my throat is hurting less and I am getting VERY congested.
Talk about a long day!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment