Well it is the first, non official day at Grand.
Mommy got up and went and help set up for Grand. She called us and said she was ready to go. So Stephanie, Mommy and I headed to lunch. We went to the Mud Hut, a local coffee shop. Talk about wonderful!!!
Then we hit the mall. We had fun shopping and I got a MAC makeover! Ever since Abra was here I have wanted to get MAC make up and I was able to get some more. I got 3 eye shadows and a compact. It was great.
Then we went back to the hotel and went swimming. Well some of us did. Mommy ended up napping on the pool chair after she was done swimming.
Then we went back and got cleaned up and headed to get SUSHI! Mommy and I have been dreaming of sushi. So we went. Stephanie went with us, she tried a piece but did not like it. She got terriaki. Mommy and I pigged out on sushi.
Then we went back to the hotel and called it a night.
No comments:
Post a Comment