Happy Happy Monday! Well this morning was funny...I woke up and jumped out of bed, thinking I over slept. But I was just fine. So I got my shower and started getting dressed, when Catherine woke up. She got ready and we got Anna ready and headed to church. Via a stop for donuts. I always take Catherine out for donuts or something if we have to be at church for a meeting, it is my treat since I am sure being at a meeting is not her idea of fun. And it is my way of saying Thank you for her being such a good girl and her getting ready so I won't be late.
We got to church and I went to our staff meeting. It is funny I have been soo stressed out about church the past few weeks that I was almost dreading this meeting, I figured it was either going to go great or it was going to be terrible. The past few meetings I have left thinking "what on earth am I doing working of a church". So needless to say I will be honest, I was not looking forward to this meeting. I was ready to go give my info and just sit and say nothing. As normal I had all my info typed up and ready to go, I do this so it is easier for me to have my stuff in order, and also because of Anna, it is hard to flip through papers with a 10 month old messing around. Other then being loud at times Anna did pretty good, she even fell one time and did not get made, which I was surprised. The meeting went good and when asked how the meeting was by someone (a person who is very down on the church right now) I said to them "honestly it was great." I think taking these past 2 weeks to only do what has to be done and taking a lot of family and me time is just want I needed. Although the youth room is getting messy because of it, but that is ok, I will make time to go clean it up one of these days. Seeing as we are moving I should just start packing it up is what I should do. hmmm maybe one evening or afternoon when the girls have Tony to watch them or something like that.
The girls and I came home, and we put sleepy Anna to bed. That was 11:30 pm and right now at 2:15 pm she is still sleeping. She was getting so tired while we were at church. She is a creature of habit and between 11-noon she is ready for a nap.
I made my eggs for UMW tonight, and you know what I only broke 1...count them 1 egg. Each time I try to make eggs I get better and better!
I will admit when it comes to the diet I am not doing so good today. I ate an apple fritter for breakfast and a decaf latte. But I have not eaten any lunch to make up for it, so that is good I guess.
I ordered a dress from Penny's so I hope it fits and gets here soon. The only other thing I need for Grand is shoes, none of my shoes fit right, they are all pre Catherine and my feet grew when I was preggy with Catherine. So this Friday I am off to find dress shoes for Grand. Also I have to get my part down for Grand. Good old Sister of Wifehood that is me! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment