Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day

Today has been a good day here. I woke up to Catherine in our bed snuggled next to me, at 3 am. She was sounds asleep so I moved her to the middle and went back to sleep. Later on we all got up and Catherine went and got a stuff animal she got from the garage sale and gave it to me for Mother's day. WE got ready for church and Catherine told Tony that they had to make a special breakfast for me. SO they made egg sandwiches.

We went to church and all was well. I gave out the youth survey forms for the summer. Tony ended up working on our SP computer the entire morning because his hard drive went out. So he got the hard drive backed up and once the SP gets a new hard drive Tony will hook it up and put all the data back.

When church was over we waited for my dad to practice with a mens singing group. Then we all headed to Lunch. At lunch my mom and I each got our presents. I gave my mom a bottle of perfume she has wanted and a card. Catherine got me a pink mug and white sweater (which I have wanted to wear with dresses and such).

Catherine then went ice skating with my dad and we came home. After skating Catherine then came home.

Tony made dinner for me tonight and then we went to a visitation for a church member who passed this week. Then Tony took me out for ice cream.

So today has been a wonderful day!!

No comments: