Thursday, May 05, 2005

National Day of Prayer

Today is the National Day of Prayer. A day we are suppose to make sure and pray for our Nation and all things going around the world.

Today I lift up these prayers:
* For all those who are being persecuted for the belief in God and Jesus.
* For those who are stressed, troubled, or hurting
* For those who health is not what it should be, for those dealing with disease and illness.
* For those who are in school, and dealing with "making the grade".
* For those who help run our nation and other nations, that they will look to God for guidance and direction.
* For those who are hurting in any way.
* For the young people in our world who are hurting and troubled.
* For all those who don't seem to see God's wonderful face and grace.

(I am sure I will end up adding more)

No comments: