Man I am soo PISSED right now. Tonight was the night the youth group was suppose to price stuff for the garage sale. I had a few youth tell me they would not be there...I had 1 that I was unsure of...and 3 that said they would be there. You know how many showed up? Can you take a wild guess....ZERO...Nada...Zip...Zilch. So I had to move all the boxes in the youth room alone. Then Tony got off work and him and I filled a truck and the van with more boxes and stuff from a church member and unloaded it all alone. Nothing is priced because of this.
And now to top it off I hurt so bad...my gut is killing me and it hurts to walk. I am soo upset that this has happened. I can not believe that a fundraiser for the youth, all to benefit the youth and no one is helping.
I sure hope they show up Saturday. Although I have decided if none of them show up I am going to take the money raised and donate a chunk of it to other ministry areas of the church. Because the items are donated to the church to benefit the youth program, but if the youth are not willing to work for their money then why should they keep it.
Dear Lord,
Please help protect this baby, even when I over do it. Also please help me from being so angry at these young people. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment