Monday, May 30, 2005

Sunday!!

Sunday was wonderful!!

Went to church......Sunday school only had two youth and three teachers...go figure. We started off just talking and visiting and then ended up talking about Revelations, so it was all good.

Then we went to worship, Anna was tired so I spent most of the service in the hall way walking with her trying to get her to go to sleep.

BJ came to church with my parents and it was sooooo good to see her again. BJ has known me since I was 4 months old. Which is when we moved to Maryland from Europe. She is named BJ because her name is Jeanette also and she use to be taller then me. She was Big Jeanette and I was Little Jeanette. It is funny because now I am taller then her.

We went to Mimi's for lunch...one of BJ's friends from Maryland who now lives in Iowa met us. It was soo cool, because we were all taking about how people from our old church in Maryland are doing.

Then we came home via the store...and got changed. We loaded up the van and picked up Kristin. We all went to the Liberty Memorial for the free tour and museum and such. Then we went to the Celebration at the Station. They had the KC Symphony playing and ended with fireworks. It was wonderful!!!!

We then came home and Tony worked on Kristin's new lap top getting all the software loaded that she needs for school on it.

I finally got home at 12:30 am after taking Kristin back home. What a long but wonderful day!!!

No comments: