Thursday, May 26, 2005

The end of TNT for the spring of 2005

Well tonight was the final TNT for this season. We had a wonderful dinner of hamburgers and hot dogs as well as all kinds of side dishes. The children all went to the park and had a great time. Our "Happy Hookers" worked in the fellowship hall and had a blast as usual. It is both happy and sad time. Happy because now on Thursday's I don't have to be at church at 2 pm to help cook and I can do things I want to do with my family. And yet very sad because our little happy hookers has been so much fun. Such a wonderful bunch of ladies and I know I have learned so much from them.

This fall when TNT starts back up I would so love to see the youth program take off, I tried it this go around and we had two youth come twice I think it was. We had one youth come all the time but she wanted to be part of the happy hookers so that is what her and I did. The only problem will be how to balance starting up a youth TNT program this fall in September with having a baby in Oct. Guess I need to get my brain cells working and think about how I want to do this and who if anyone I can get to help with it.

No comments: