Well tonight was the next to last TNT night. The UMW circle I am a part of was in-charge of cooking dinner, I was there, but I was not much help. Pam and I ended up sitting in the youth room working on projects while the food was in the oven. Pam is making this really cool rug out of fabric strips...I was soo impressed. I was just chasing Anna around 99% of the time. Tony came and picked up Anna and I went down to try to help Pam with dinner, but again most of it was done so I went back to the youth room and printed some crocheting patterns for the group.
Ate dinner with Trish, Nelson, Erin, and Andy...it was nice. Our table spent most of the time talking about the whole finger in food stories and such.
Then it was time to work on crocheting! Bert helped me read a pattern I found...it was funny because we did about 2 or 3 rows and realized that the picture on the page is not what the instruction make, but it turned out cool.
I came home and finished my dish cloth....you know I really like making the dish cloths...they are soooo easy.
Came home and watched the season ender to ER....oh my gosh I love that show!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment