Well today was Tuesday....a day that can either be nice and smooth or very crazy. I think over all it was a nice a smooth day.
I got up with Tony and threw Catherine into the shower since she never got a bath last night. So we got ready and dressed and hair done. While Catherine ate breakfast I packed up the van. Then her and I got Anna ready for the day.
We headed to the plant, because Catherine was going trucking with Grandpi. Anna and I headed to church for what I thought would be a long morning. Well we met and went over the newsletter. I had about 5 articles that would be coming to me, but was told it would be late, because of other stuff. That was cool....so I thought about it and decided to come home while and get some stuff done and wait for the articles at home.
So Anna and I came home. I picked up the house. I have almost found the counter where I had youth stuff piled high!! Some how I had taken the north east counter in the kitchen and made it a youth paperwork dumping ground...but you can see the counter!!!!!
Anna then took a nap and I ate lunch, ended up getting so tired I laid on the couch and fell asleep for 2 hours!! I knew I was tired but not that tired. Tony commented that I seem run down so maybe that is why I feel so tired. Someone on a board said that maybe I am not getting enough Protein but that is all I eat..so who knows.
Went to Stephen Ministry tonight. We had continuing ed and it was good. Andy did a talk about pastoral care and how Stephen Ministry works in with it. I think we all walked away with a better understanding at least I did.
It is funny today I checked my board and there was a post from a friend of mine. She was like "oh I forgot you are preggy how are things going". So I post back that things are going fine...it is funny because other then being sore at times I don't even feel preggy....I think a lot of it has to so with not feeling the baby move yet. And since my normal clothes still fit and still big on me I don't think about it. I dunno if it a good thing or not...it is like I know I am preggy but yet I don't feel it....and so it is like it is not real. Guess with time it will become more real.
Oh something else I learned tonight, I guess more people read my blog then I relize....I know people read it, but since people never comment you think no one is reading it. But tonight I was told "oh people read it they come to be about it" I dunno if that is a good thing or a bad thing....but it is life.
No comments:
Post a Comment