Monday, January 17, 2005

Yippy Monday

Well happy MLK day. I dunno I understand why we have to make a big deal about a person...yes I know he did a ton for African American's and Civil Rights, but I guess I look at it this way....why have a holiday to honor this man....when we through a big shit fit about celbrating Christmas...but it is ok to celbrate another man??? Go figure that is the US for you. Sometimes I really wonder if the founders of the US would be happy with were we are now. I kind feel they would be very sad.

Today was an intersting day.
Catherine went Trucking today and went and picked up parts in Concordia with Pop's. Tony was off work and was home. I was in the shower, he was down in the recroom and all of the sudden he came running up and said "turn the water off, there is water runing down the wall." So I jump out of the shower...run down the hall and jump in the front shower (I know nasty site, me running from shower to shower) to rinse the conditionar out of my hair. Well we tried to find the leak, talk to my dad, and then we detrumeind it was not the shower but the tolet in our bathroom. So up we pull the potty, and we put a new wax wring. So now we have a working potty, no leaking water..and all is well.

Since Catherine was soo good while we did this, we took her out to get something to eat for dinner. Then it was pledge and Rainbow time.

I talked to Stephanie at Rainbow and she is going to take over the middle school Sunday School and I will take over the High School. So Stephanie and I will sit down and figure out curriculm and such.

Things are good, I have found that I am not as depressed as I was, I really think the Reglan was making me depressed this go round. I sure hope I don't have to do another round of Reglan, I dunno if I could handle it, I was soo depressed with this 2nd round I cried all the time. Please dear Lord let me be able to keep up the nursing with no more Reglan.

No comments: