Sunday, January 02, 2005

HMMM

Well lets's see.....it is Sunday.

I woke up to a really nice email from a person off the YS board. She was trying to give me support with this whole Anna thing. It is funny because right now I am sooo depressed about the whole thing. I want to sucessed so much with breastfeed, and yet I feel like I am failing soooo bad.

Tonight she did not want to nurse, all she wanted to do was scream. Finally she ate for a while...then we had dinner and I tried to nurse her again, and she ate more.

Then we fixed her oatmeal and she did pretty good with it.

Then it was bath time and then I tried to nurse again and she is in bed right now.

I just wish this would be soo much easier then it is. I don't remember it being so hard with Catherine, I know with Catherine I had to give her forumal but that is because my milk supply went down because of teaching....I am not teaching any more....I gave that up to be a stay at home mom....to be the best mother I can....to be good at something...and look at me I am failing.

Ok I need to just shut up before I start crying.

No comments: