Well tonight I can honestly say I see failure in front of me...or should I say out of me. Anna did good nursing all day...always giving/offering her a bottle after each nursing. Well tonight she would not nurse at all, wanted nothing to do with nursing. So I gave up, and Tony gave her a bottle, and I said "well if she won't eat I will pump, at least then she can get some of me through a bottle." Much to my disappointment after not nursing in 5 almost 6 hours I pumped and all I got was a total of 1/2 oz.
I can honestly say I am failing miserably at this...and to be honest I don't know how to handle it. Part of me is just happy Anna is eatting and part of me just wants to curl up and die because I am failing so bad. God were are you???? Honestly I need you can I don't see or feel you.
No comments:
Post a Comment