Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Review

Well today was my review at church. It is funny we are supose to have these reviews every year, the first one we had was the first year I was youth director, other wise I have never had one.

Well I met with Bert and Dianna (Bert is my boss, Dianna is on SPPR). My review went good, I think I impressed them becuase I already had goals lined out for this year and future years. The only real suggestion Bert had was that I do more stuff in the community, which I had already hit on in the beginnng of the converstation. The only thing I got in "trouble" for was my vaction time. We get PTO (Personal Time Off) it is paid vaction/sick whatever time. WEll in 2004 even with being in the hospital 3 times and having Anna I only used 7 hours of PTO all year. So I carried over 53 hours. So I was told I MUST take vaction time this year. I told them that I was hoping to go on a family vaction this year, and therefor I might do it. At the end I was asked what is my main goal this year, I said "To try to take vaction time"...and I was told it is not to try but to take it. We shall see.

So over all it was a good review and I relieved. I have seen to many of the YP on the boards loosing their jobs this past winter and I was kinda scared. But I am glad it went well.

Plus I think God knew I need a good thing to happen. Thank you God!

No comments: