Thursday, January 20, 2005

First LLL Meeting

Well I drove up to Smithville for my first LLL meeting. It was really a toddler meeting, but it was open to all because of the baby meeting being cancelled do to the weather. THe meeting was ok. There were a total of 5 other moms there. Anna was the youngest baby...the oldest was a 4 year old. And yes the 4 year old is still nursing. I will honestly say that is way tooo old for me. It was funny because I found myself watching these mom's and thinking, gosh I never would do that....or oh my I can not believe she did that. One thing that got me was the fact that it was one girls 2nd birthday. Her mommy brought cupcakes....when we left there were cupcakes everywhere not a single mom cleaned up after their child. Thank gosh I did not host the group, like I was going to. Most of the time I just felt like a 3rd wheel

I was hoping that through this group I might find some friends, since I have none, well that did not happen...and I am not sure it will. OH well guess I will just stay in my little friendless world.

No comments: