Well today Stephanie, Angela, Tony and I went up to St. Joe for recertification. We ate lunch in Platte City and it was fun. The Training was otay...kinda stupid. The issue talked about was what to look for in abuse in kids, and it was funny because Angela, Stephanie and I have all had training on this, dude to being teachers. We had to watch a LAME video and such.
The instructor was OK, but he really did not know the topic so all he did was read stuff to us.
But the training is over and we are done.
Stephanie and I are going to find out what it takes to be a trainer and see if we can do a better job! So I am suppose to call and find out and I will do that.
Youth group was good. We unloaded all the old nursery and then did a study of Reputation and then played Romans and Christians. The games was good and I think people had fun. My talk on Reputation was ok...seemed to drag on. So next week we are doing another Character skill and I am going to see what I can do to make it better. HMMM Gotta do something...I am not liking how this is going.
Maybe I will think of something this week....I hope so.
After dinner Tony, Anna, and I went to P.F. Changs on the plaza. IT WAS SOO GOOD. Oh my gosh these lettuse wrapes they have are to die for. I WANT MORE!!! I am going to see if Ican find a recipe for them. Wish me luck
No comments:
Post a Comment