Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Weight Check

Well today was Anna's weight check. I have had my and have been like crazy.

This was the first time I have taken Catherine with me for a weight check...she did pretty good, a little hyper but not to bad.

So we get to the hospital and it is a different group of ladies. So I have Catherine help undress Anna and on the scale she goes. She weighed in at 11 pounds 4.5 oz. This is just shy of a 2 oz gain (she weighed 11 pounds 2.6 oz last week). I started balling...the nurse was like "what is wrong" I said she gained weight but not enough...I can't take this. The nurse told me that she did great....that for a almost 6 month old she should gain 1-3 oz a week (2 oz being average) and she did that. So I felt better then.

We left the hospital and went and got Anna her avocado's. Bring on more for Anna.

So that is our weight check story

No comments: