Sunday, January 30, 2005

Happy 6th month birthday

Can you believe Anna is 6 months old. Oh my time is flying by. It was a good day for her I think. We had a soup luncheon after church. Anna had sweet potatoes while we had soup. Then I had a meeting with the youth to set the rest of the calendar for 2005. I think we got 99% of it figured out. It was funny because you can tell which youth really wanted input. I know Jennifer and Cameron could not stay, they talked to me about their feelings on stuff and such. Paul left after church without a word, so I have no clue there. Ali, Kristin, and Bobby and planned it all out. Dunno what happen to Stephanie and Mindy, Mindy said they would be there to plan, but they weren't. Morgan told me she was skipping church, which meant skipping this planning. So the three youth and I grabbed the bull by the horns and set out to figure it all out. And that we did!!

Catherine went to the music hall and listened to an organ concert and had a great time.

Then we were all home for a nice family night.

No comments: