Well so much for sleeping, it is like almost 4:30 am and I can't sleep. The only down side to waking up at 3 am to feed Anna is now I have a hard time going back to sleep...yet I am soo tired. I find myself laying back down only to lay there and think about all the stuff I could be doing, or worring about if Anna is eatting enough, or worring about life in general. Gotta love it. At least tonight seems to a Dream free night. I seem to be having the weirdest dreams lately and more of them. I thought dreaming when preggy was weird. I mean I have had dreams about being around people who are dieing, me joining the army, weird stuff.
Oh I got an email from a UMC in OPK and they would like to do the 30 hour famine with us, how cool would that be! So we shall see. It is funny because I want so much for the youth program to be a full blown youth ministry, not just a youth group and I want so much to network with other youth workers, yet normally something always seem to not make either a reality. Maybe this time it will be different, we shall see.
OH well I think I will try to lay back down and see if I can get some sleep.
Peace out. (how corny is that to say) oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment