Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Newsletter Newsletter and more Newsletter

Well I spent the entire day to day at church working on the newsletter. This one by far took the longest. I am finding as Anna gets bigger she wants me to hold her more and more and thus it makes typing up newsletter articles harder. Normally I get most of the articles typed so all I do is copy and pastes them, well that is not the case this time. So there I sat typing, Anna would get mad, so I would hold her and one hand type, takes forever! But I think I have all of the articles done, now I just have to improve the layout because right now I don't like it.

I finally got home at 5:20 pm and fed Anna till Tony got home, then we loaded up the Queen Ann Chair and Ottoman and took it up to Kay Furniture to get reupholstered. See how long this takes, could take as much as 2 months.

Came home and worked on ironing, over 1/2 done I think now, can't believe I let it pile up that bad. Watch Fox News and just talked with Tony.

Then it was bed time.

No comments: