Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tuesday of fun

Well today is Tuesday and I am keeping busy.

Started our morning by heading to church to meet for our newsletter. It was funny becuase one person who meets with us totally forgot about it, something I am always afraid of doing. At least I am not alone in forgetting stuff sometimes.

Then the girls and I came home and I spend the next 3 hours putting the newsletter together and as of now it is done! I am missing at most of 3 articles and those are not even articles garenteed to be received. So we shall see.

Anna is so funny, she wants to be up and on the go and having fun but yet if she falls for something it hurts so bad becuase of her sun burn. Her face looks soooo nasty to say the least. I keep putting aloe on it hopeing it will help.

So now I am off to pick up the house and enjoy the quiet of both girls napping. Well Anna is asleep and Catherine is laying down for quiet time.

I have to go back to church tonight for Stephen Ministry...it is funny becuase I want to go and at the same time I just want to stay home and sleep. Could it be because I am still behind on sleep from the youth trip??? LOL Oh well.

Oh it is funny the other day I was doing my time sheet (on time no less!!) and I ended up with like 73 1/2 hours becuase of the camp out. So those few weeks I did very few hours and was trying to us up some of my PTO time....well I just earned it all back. And to think one of the things I was suppose to do this year at church was use PTO time and take time off (last year I carried over 53 hours)...well at this rate I am not sure I will accomplish my goal. The minute I think hey things are going great I can sit back and relax for a few minutes, are the days I come up with tons to do. Like working on Medication policies and such now. LOL talk about crazy.

No comments: