Well today is Day 1 of Catherine on vacation. She is gone on vacation with my parents and will be gone for the next 2 weeks, which to me seems REALLY weird. I have never been separated that long from her nor her from me. I think our record of not seeing each other is 4 days straight.
They were leaving today to head to Illinois to see Judy and Becky. Then they will be heading to Ohio, then on to Washington DC and finally into Baltimore before coming home. I hope they have a great and safe trip. Like I said it seems so weird to me for them to be gone.
Oh today is Pop's real birthday. Happy 60th Birthday Pops! Speaking of which I think now would be a good time to call him and sing to him...he needs to hear my melodic voice (LOL)
No comments:
Post a Comment