Well my mom just called and I talked to Catherine. They are still at Purdue. They were suppose to meet a lady my mom use to work with last night for dinner, but a bad storm came through so they did not do that.
Catherine told me all about her dinner last night, she had salad with chicken and a roll. And the restaurant they ate at had peanuts and you dropped the shells on the floor. She thought that was the neatest thing.
They had been swimming this morning and Catherine told me how neat the pool was, it was 4 foot deep so she could walk around and is nice and warm.
I think today they were going to go on the Purdue campus and look for the other lady my mom use to work with and then they will be on the road again. They are having such a great time.
1 comment:
While my time in West Lafayette wasn't the greatest...I have much love for Purdue!
Post a Comment