Tuesday, July 26, 2005

27 week and 6 day ultra sound

Well we had our level 2 ultra sound today to check on the baby since I am measuring 6 weeks ahead. The Perinatalogist I saw was one I saw when I was pregnant with Anna. He is the one that caused me to have Anna c-sectioned early. The ultra sound went good. The baby is currently breech, which I figured. The baby is way up high, which we already knew. The heart was pumping away and we saw all four chambers. The fluid level looked good, he said, although he did not measure it. We saw one foot; he did not hunt for the other foot, because we don’t want to know gender, so as the peri put it “I am not going to look for the other foot, because I don’t want to see what is in between.” The baby measures about 2 weeks ahead by size and weighs about 2 pounds 15 oz right now. The peri’s only concern is do I have Gestational Diabetes, which as far as I know I passed my glucose test. The OB’s office said they only call if you have an issue with your test. So I called my OB's office and they called me back. They said my test came back in the normal range, and that it was 123.

We do have several ultra sound pictures from today, but Tony took them to work, so when he gets home we will scan them and I will post them.

No comments: