Well I sat down with my parent following worship today and talked to them. After we exchanged Valentine gifts I told the, “I need to talk to you two, you know that I had to come off the mini pill because it was effecting my milk production for Anna.” My mom goes “OH NO”. Then I said, “Well Anna is going to be a big sister.” My mom was like “Well I have nothing good to say or nothing bad, it is neither good nor bad, I know for 7 years I never got pregnant so it is possible with out being on the pill or having to use rubbers.” My step dad just looked at us and said “I have nothing to say.” Tony told them that we always said we wanted 2-3 kids so it is all going to be fine. To which my mom goes “What ever you say Tony!”
So that was that…I dunno if was good or bad, at least this time I did not get called a tramp, slut or anything like that (unlike the last two times with Catherine and Anna).
I am going to call my OB tomorrow and see when I can get in, I already talked to one of our youth and she is going to watch the girls if I can get in when she is not in school, she is a senior in high school and the neatest girl you have ever met. After talking to my parents, I walked down to the youth room and Tony told her what was going on, and she is all happy, at least someone is happy for us.
As a joke I told out minister’s wife, because back in December she said we would have to provide a Baby Jesus for the 2005 Christmas Program, and so I told her “well you got your wish we will have your baby Jesus for you.” She too is very happy for us.
So that was Sunday the day I finally told them…neither a great day nor the worse day…just another day that I have let my parents down yet again in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment