Thursday, February 17, 2005

Thursday

Well today was a normal day, if there is such a thing as normal for me anymore.

The day started off with Catherine, Anna, and I going for a walk to look for Traci's cell phone, she dropped it on the main street by our house. Well we did not find it, turned out she dropped it farther down then we looked.

Tony wrote my parents an email expressing how upset he is. Part of it I understand, he is tring to protect me and stand up for our family. The only issue I have is he ended the email saying "Until this issue is resolved to my satisfaction I am not allowing Catherine to visit or associate with you guys in any way. This is not to punish you or her but we are family and to be loved and appreciated as a whole and complete family. Your choice is either to love all of us or none of us." I am not sure I agree with that, and I told TOny that. I feel doing that is like those parents who are divorsed and use their children as a pawn in divorse. I don't think saying this will do much good, and is just unfair to Catherine, she loves her Grandparents and her Grandparents love her.

My mom said she was probably not even going to read the email anyway.

Tony then called them at work, and spoke with Pops and said please read the email and let's get together Saturday night at our house and talk about all of this. Pops said he would see if he could fit it in.

So we shall see.

Catherine, Anna, and I went on to church to help cook. OH MY GOSH. We got to church and the amount of dust in the building is nuts. They knocked the whole in teh lower level of the church for the elevator. The dust had to be over an inch thick in the fellowship hall and kitchen. So when Trish got there, we called Andy over and we agreed to order Pizza for dinner and not to cook. And to think this is just one of the floors, there are still 2 more floors to cut holes into the wall of. I can image how much more dust there will be.

Catherine had choir and Anna and I went to knitting, which is hard with Anna, she does not want to sit while I knit.

THen we came home.

Tony and I talked some and I told him I am having a hard time dealing with everything, I am soo depressed. I am trying to stay cheered up, but it is hard. I just want to sit and cry all the time about everything.

It is funny becuase at church I almost talk to Andy about it, but I chickened out. I guess I am just so down, and yet, since he is like my boss i don't feel right saying anything, becuase you don't talk to your boss about your personal life. Plus he has to deal with both me and my family and my parents since we all go to the same church.

1 comment:

Adam McLane said...

I think it's awesome that you guys are taking a stand for your family.

The reality is that when you get married, you must leave and cleave to someone else. Your loyalty can only be to your husband. If they can't respect that... then they are choosing to not be a part of your life! You and your husband are 1 person now...

I know this must be hard, but this sounds like one of those "short term pain is long term gain" things.

I walked a couple through this last summer right before they got married... it was war, but it was good.