Monday, February 28, 2005

1st Appointment

Well today was my 1st Appointment for this preggy. The nurse practitioner is who I saw today, she is wonderful and I like her a lot. We went over all the norm and she said the only concern there is to having Anna and this baby so close is my uterine inssion...so therefor I am not to go into labor if at all possible. As she I will be monitored closer to keep track of AFI to try to avoid the issues we had with Anna, but again since there was never a known cause who knows if it will happen again or not.

They did an u/s. The baby was hard to find, because it is soo small, and they are using a new u/s machine (I am only the 2nd person to use this machine). The baby measured only 7 weeks and 2 days....we saw the heart beat, but did not measure it because we could not keep the baby on screen long enough. (it got funny between her having issues getting it on screen and me cough with my cold).

SO basically when I got my positive HPT I was only like 4 weeks and 2 days along. Talk about knowing early that something was up.

I go back in 2 weeks for another u/s so they can get a better measurement and set a better due date, as of today my date is 10/16/05.
So that was the day that was.

No comments: