Happy Labor Day USA!
Today is the day we take a break from working and thank those who work so hard to make our lives easier and what we enjoy.
Today for us it is a happy day as for the first time in over a week all 5 of us are together. The girls are home to stay, they came home yesterday after church. We are going to cook out some yummy food and enjoy the day together.
The knee is doing better, my calf is not hurting at all to speak of!!!! So one week after major pain it is almost no pain! My knee is stiff and sore which is to be expected.
Tomorrow I go to the Coumadin Clinic for my first appointment and to see what they have in store for me. Can you feel the joy?? Actually I am not that worried. Come up with lots of questions for them, you know now would be a good time to get a notebook and start writing them down. I know I have to take the bottles of any meds I take with me so they can approve them. I guess when you are on Coumadin you have to be careful of what you put into your body. In the reading I have done I have found the only thing I should have to watch is my Vitamin K intake, that I think is doable. We shall see what comes of tomorrow.
Again Happy Labor Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment