Thursday, September 04, 2008

Post op Check

Back from my post op check with the ortho. I was able to learn more about what they did to my knee. They did scrape the back of the knee as well as drill in the femur, they also did go ahead and do the ligament release (we thought they did not ). I was also able to see the Ultra sound report and there are 4 blood clots around the back of my knee. Two where big and two where small. He said my range of motion is pretty good and to keep doing stretching exercises at home for it. He also said that on the 3rd of October I can try going crutch free!! And I can drive again!!! So that is where we stand. I go back to the coagulation clinic tomorrow for my IRN test to see how we are doing there.

No comments: