Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Normal....more then just a setting on the dryer

Hello world....tis me again....coming to you from my computer. What a great world this is we live in, yes I know there are lots of problems in the world but if you think about it what a magical world it is when I am able to write to the entire world from my kitchen.

I remember a long time ago seeing a book "Normal is a Setting on the Dryer"...I believe I even read parts of the book at one time. Well to me Normal is more then just a setting on the dryer it is what we try to have in life. Are we normal, not often but we try to be.

Well for me I learned something yesterday (Monday) about me that makes me feel normal. Yesterday I met a new Doctor who will now be my primary care doctor, she is a wonderful person and I am very happy to have her now. Well in our visit we went over the results from the 9 vials of blood draw from me at the hospital. All of the results came back wonderful which means this crazy blood clot road I have been on is just post surgery issues and nothing genetic. So you know what.....I AM NORMAL!

Yes Normal is more then just the setting on the dryer.....normal is what most of use want to be in life and when it comes to health and blood I for one am normal.

Here is hoping something is normal for you in your life today.

No comments: