I am sure by now you have heard that Gov. Schwarzenegger of California says he is going to veto the gay marriage bill that the state sentate has passed.
If for some reason you have not read about it, here you go: Schwarzenegger to Veto Calif. Gay Nups Bill
Well a couple of thoughts:
1. YAH for gay marriage not happening. I am totally against Gay Marriage, surprise I am sure. LOL
2. YAH for Gov. Schwarzenegger looking at how the people have voted and gone with their wishes.
3. One said part is that he says his reason is he wants to let the court decide if it should be legal or not, that part I don't like. The court should not make laws!!! This is a change or clarification or what have you in laws....that is not the job of the court system.
So over all I am happy, just not happy with one of his reasons for his veto.
I pray that marriage will some day be between a man and a women through out the entire United States. Thank gosh Missouri already made it a constitutional amendment making it that way!!
No comments:
Post a Comment