Wednesday, September 07, 2005

34 week check-up

Well today was my 34 week check up. It was ok I guess.

I gained a pound Sad which means I have gained a total of 10 pounds. The weight gain better stop!!

My blood pressure was 118 over 78 which is fine.

Babies heart rate was in the 150's, same as last time.

My fundus messured 36 which is good, has slowed down.


I took a print out of my contractions and the nurse was worried so she told me to change and get ready for an internal to make sure all was well. Well then the Dr. came in, looked at my print out and said "Looks ok to me, nothing abnormal, you have made it 34 weeks so I am not going to check anything you are free to leave." I could have killed him, but oh well. Today is the last visit with any other Dr. other then my lady I love.

I go back in 2 weeks then we start weekly check-ups. All of them with my Lady I love.

No comments: