Monday, April 04, 2005

Wonderful Monday Night

Well Monday night was Rainbow. We announced our Grand Cross Designates....and low and behold my Pop's is getting Grand Cross. I had no clue...we never talked about it when we picked the designates, so this was planned without me knowing. It was all I could do to keep from crying. Also the day will be soo need, May 7th, because I am the Chaplain, my mom is the Keeper of the Door, and we are not telling him, so it will be a surprise for him.

Today is also Stephanie's 21st Birthday. She has been planning on going out for drinks after Rainbow, but everyone canceled. So I told her, we had to do something. So after Rainbow I took her out for Mexican at a restaurant she choose, and she got her Strawberry Daiquiri. I just felt so bad for her, it is a big deal to turn 21 and yet everyone was leaving her hanging. So even though it was her ideal birthday I do hope she has a good time.

No comments: