5 years ago tomorrow was the greatest day of my life. 5 years ago tomorrow I road to the church with my parents. 5 years ago tomorrow we pulled up to church and saw Tony standing in the church yard stairing up a bird in a tree. 5 years ago tomorrow I met Abra at church and we went into the nursery and I got dressed. 5 years ago tomorrow I walked down the isal. 5 years ago I stode in front of God, my parents, the youth, and friends. 5 years ago tomorrow I said "I do" to the man of my dreams. 5 years ago we were married.
Man it does not seem like 5 years have gone by....seems like only yesterday we were dating. Seems like only yesterday we were sitting at dinner and Tony proposed to me.
Look how much has happened in 5 years:
We have had two children, and have a third on the way.
We have lived in 2 apartments and 2 houses.
We have servived a tornado knocking our house down (thank the Lord we were not moved in yet).
We have have 5 different vicheals.....Sold the bonvile right after we got married and got the Kia, a semi hit the black Tracier and totaled it...then we ended up with the "hoopy" car the White Tracier......it died and we got our mini van.
Tony has had 3 different jobs, Snow Tech, MTC, and currently at Spencer Fane.
I have taught school for two year, then stopped to be a mom.
I became a youth director.
We have made 3 trips to Tennessee and 1 trip to Florida to see Tony's family.
To this day my Step mom has yet to meet any of my family. I have seen his dad and step mom 2 times, and his mom and step dad 5 times.
Man how time does fly by....but I thank the Lord for the wonderful ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment