Friday, April 01, 2005

"They will know we are Christians by our LOVE"

I realize they say the Pope is uncounsiose....but they are showing video of people in Vatican City in the Square singing hymns and praises...can you image being in a room dying and have the world singing praises to God because of you.

Then I see people on TV in Poland sining....and it is funny because I can't speak polish...don't know polish but I can tell you what they are singing in the video feed...they were singing "And they know we are Christian's by our love...by our love..." and it got me to thinking......won't it be wonderful if something like this can help bring the world closer together so the world really knows we are Christians and we love one another.
Gosh I dunno if it because I am preggy or what but I can't stop crying.

No comments: