I finally got my mom to open up and tell me what is going on. I knew something was going on, because she kept having Doctor appointments. Well today she told me. We were trying to plan how to do something for her birthday tomorrow (Thur) she said she has yet another Dr. visit.
I finally said "look I know something is going on, please tell me when you can" Since she is at work I did not want her to tell me while she was there, if she did not want to.
Well they physically have found a lump in her left breast. They did an ultrasound and memogram on her breast and can see nothing, yet they can feel it.
So she has an appointment with a Dr. on Thursday to find out what they want to do ect.
She says she thinks it is nothing and she does not want to be cut open for them to tell her it is nothing.
I do hope she is right and it really is nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment