LOL what a funny title for today. I saw a hoody the other day that said "TGIF - Thank God I'm Female!"
Today I woke up to Catherine crying, she decided to get a knife and try to cut up a pear and ended up cutting her thumb. Not bad at all, but yet she was freaking out. So Catherine learned why we always say no sharp knives.
So we got Anna up, feed her and Catherine and Anna played in the family room while I started cleaning. Catherine must have worn Anna out because she rolled over and went to sleep.
So today is the day to get the front room ready for Anna. I am moving out the blue chair and outmon so we can put her crib and changing table in. I am goign to unpack all the 3-6 month clothes and get them washed, because her 0-3 are starting to get short on her. I looked 3-6 clothes start at 12 pounds and Anna weighs 11, so she will need them soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment