Catherine played with Bri in the snow, they built a snowman and just played and played.
While she was playing I set out to clean the drive way and sidewalks....an hour and half later I was finally done!! Talk about long. But hey it was done.
We went to the Thanksgiving Day service at church, it was ok. One cute thing I they asked you to write down something you were thankful for. SO I gave my sheet to Catherine and told her to draw what she thankful for...so she drew first a Rock, then a person and said the person was here, then finally another person and she said it was me. So she was Thankful for Rocks, Herself, and Mommy.
After church we went to Target because I found out they have Edamame, japanese soy beans...they are soo wonderful. So I bought two bags of them. We also got a step stool for the bathroom for Catherine, since I took her potty chair away, which is what he used for a step stool.
From there we came home and finished cleaning the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment