Happy November 2, 2004....the emfoumouse Election day.
I woke up this morning and my cold is getting worse...turning into a full blown head cold :( I guess it is par for the course.
Well today is Election day at our house...Catherine is doing activities that deal with elections. We are going to leave here in about 20 minutes so she can learn how voting works.
It was soo funny. I went to go vote today and so I sat at a table with Catherine and read her the ballot, I wanted her to see what this voting thing was all about. Well we got to the president question...So I read her the four choices (we had four on our ballot)...she said kinds loud....Vote for Bush I want Bush! THe people waiting in line to get their ballots busted up laughing. I was soo embarished...I was like "Catherine you need to talk quetly just whisper to me".
It was funny guess you had to be there.
(going to work on getting all my on-line diary stuff moved to this format.)
No comments:
Post a Comment