Happy Turkey Day. Or should I say Ham day in our case.
We had a great Thanksgiving. My mom and pops came over, we also had Russ and Gretta from church over. We had a wonderful dinner. We used the formal dinning room, with our kitchen chairs, since the formal ones are not here yet.
We had Honey Baked ham, Garlic/Parmesan mashed potatoes, Mashed sweet potatoes, Zesty Green Beans, Corn ball things (my mom made them), Green jello salad, orange jello salad, Cesar salad, butternut squash soup, rolls, cranberries, pickles and olives, deviled eggs, pecan pie, double layer pumpkin pie, and pear torte. Needless to say we have TONS of left overs!!
It was funny we cleared the table from eating and it dawned on us we never took any pictures. SO I took some while we had desert, but they are on the regular camera so I have to wait to get them developed.
No comments:
Post a Comment