Tuesday, January 06, 2009

One day down

Well Monday was the first REAL day for me on this challenge, even though weigh in's are on Tuesday's. I was so happy with my progress. I did my 3 mile workout, the entire thing. I signed back in to Spark people, something I have not been on in ages and logged everything I put into my body. I did good about getting my water in (not all of it but closer to what I need to be getting) and planned out my meals better. My meals were all around the same calorie count and I had several small snacks through the day. My total celery count for the day was 1,221, which is wonderful for me, in the past I either go way over (like close to 1,600) or way under (like not even 900). According to all the reserach I have done I need between 1,200 and 1,400 to loss weight so I was right on target! So one day down.....the rest of my wonderful life to go!

No comments: